Dar'Lorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Webmaster
Bracken Backwood Bbb1d4ed-8f3d-40fb-b745-795e13001c51_zps6e1d620e
Staff Members
Season and Weather Conditions
 photo f16e547f-8a7a-4506-9418-8d2c6b1d2887_zps5349ec53.jpg

Spring: The time when the flowers and wildlife slowly begin to sprout back stronger than ever.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:12 am
Latest topics
» Shinko's Reincarnations
Bracken Backwood EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am by Shinko

» Elizabette Marie Vanhauser _ Counts Castle
Bracken Backwood EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 pm by Ryles555

» Ryles555 Characters (Elizabette)
Bracken Backwood EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm by MrLoveDinosaur

» Bracken Backwood
Bracken Backwood EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:45 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Falls of Depletion
Bracken Backwood EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am by LizzyRu

» Black Magic at it's finest
Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 am by Dat Black Magic Man

» Jaysif's Joyous Jubbilants
Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 am by Jaysif

» Suicide Hill
Bracken Backwood EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm by MrLoveDinosaur

» Exile City
Bracken Backwood EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm by MrLoveDinosaur

Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites

Top RPG Sites

Bracken Backwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Bracken Backwood 973febaa-e0c5-4e10-951a-66729c7ce2dc_zps71c141fb

Breaking off from the west of the Falls of Depletion is a lush forest of - near the meadow - leafy trees of unknown origin - and towards the rising mountains mostly young evergreens. The forest floor is covered with ivy and leaves and grasses. As the forest climbs the steep mountains the trees and underbrush become too thick for one to really get through, though it's not completely impossible.

There are rewards for those who make it through the underbrush, as eventually the small growth delpletes and a thin area of forest is revealed. One will become aware of a freshwater stream flowing toward the ocean area, out of the forest. If one were to follow the trail, heading up stream of the river, they would find a long stretch of rock face. At the base of the stream lies a fairly large rock pool. A waterfall flows over the mossy, ivy strewn cliff into the pool. The area is another one of the more scenic Nobeast's areas, and is lovely to be around.

Despite the fact that this is a popular area, the place always seems to give off a secretive vibe. No one knows why, but perhaps some things that happened here are better left unknown.
Back to top Go down
https://darlorn.rpg-board.net
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:38 am

Bracken Backwood 363b4847-a203-45c3-aa28-31a1a0c9f64d_zps060c1e73
Aurora Tansei Sakura Ohzora
Everyone has a song in their heart...care to listen?

Bracken Backwood Dividers-8
Darting through the underbrush like a streaking white blue only to come to a halt and float beneath the leafy canopy above where the trees had thinned out enough to offer a clearer view, Aurora would begin to look around the area cautiously for other beings, nervous of crossing paths with anymore strangers before she slowly began to relax once more yet remained alert to the presence of the forest around her and it's inhabitants. That was too close...if the others had found out about my little excursions I'd never hear the end of it...I need to be more careful...she would think to herself before she began to float through the forest in silence, weaving her way through the trees on what appeared to be no real destination in particular in mind yet she was aware of her location within the forest, it's dangers and the strangers that passed through, she kept a careful distance from those passing through and avoiding those that sought to see her if they caught a glimpse of her being.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Bracken Backwood Th_Untitled Bracken Backwood Th_Untitled-2 Bracken Backwood Th_Untitled-1

"Woo~ What a score! Revere almost yelled at the top of his lungs as his feet dragged across the dirt path inside the Bracken Backwood. A place where many people traveled, wild animals roamed, and wandering bandits tended to ambush poor merchants on the roads and rob them blind. It just happened that the master assassin came across one of these small bands of dirt-covered warriors and eliminated the whole group by himself. This came along with the reward of everything they've stolen up till that point. So now he carried a sack of his shoulder that whenever moved you could hear the sounds of gold striking gold. That simple metallic sound that made traders go nuts

The road looked so lonesome and...boring. Nothing except for the bandits were going to happen and since he journeyed alone he had no-one to converse too. Not even animals would approach such a stranger to nature. When he began searching for that chakra that every lifeforce had, he felt...wait...

Just off to the side of the path he sensed something, or someone, with some of the most unique chakra he has even seen. It was beautiful even. So beautiful...it attracted Revere to check it out, to see what was going on. Jumping into the treetops he scanned the forest for what he looked for. Was it an animal? Human? Elf? No...no Elves had a different chakra than this. Looking at it closer it felt like something not even of this world.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Further into the depths of the forest Aurora had heard the sounds of panicked and abrupt shous of alarm that were quickly drawn to silence and as such decided to stop in her tracks for a few moments to listen carefully before she turned and made her way further into the depths of the forest, attempting to skirt the area that the sounds had arrived from on her way home lest she become caught upon something she had no desire to encounter. I need to get home...those sounds would likely bode nothing but trouble and I have no intention of entertaining myself in such a manner of events like that...I'm already going to get an earful of complaints after all... she thought to herself as she continued to move through the forest in silence, floating through the various hidden paths that she was familiar with when she tried to head out of the town whenever the opportunity was presented to her. Her mind was often curious about the outside world beyond her home but she also had a responsibility to fulfill, therefore she was rarely afforded such a luxury.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Bracken Backwood Th_Untitled Bracken Backwood Th_Untitled-2 Bracken Backwood Th_Untitled-1

"Yo!" Revere yelled in an attempt to grab the mysterious person's attention as his legs let him swing down and he now swung upside down from one of the many tree branches that littered the skies. It barred the sunlight from reaching the two of them and even let him to hide ever-so-slightly within the shadows cast. "I was watching from afar and noticed that the chakra that flowed from your body...it was different then most. I just had to indulge myself in starting a conversation with you...you......are?" It was his own unique way of asking to the woman for her name.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:59 pm

The sudden call of greeting that made it's way to her ears and the appearance of a stranger hanging upside down from one of the branches of a tree caused the pale form of Aurora to quickly come to an abrupt halt. The words being spoken to her about things such as this 'chakra' were very strange, she had not heard of this before and she stood there in confusion for a moment or two, her mind questioning on the word when she finally remembered she was being spoken to. She offered a bow of her head and then began to speak in quiet and soft tones to the stranger, cautious as to who they were as she wasn't used to such things. "I...I'm Aurora...do you mind...offering your name to me as well so I know who I am speaking to?" she asked cautious but politely at the same time, uncertainty playfully tugging the strings within the back of her mind.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

She seems so shy and timid. Is she perhaps cautious of what my intentions are? Falling from the branch he flipped and landed on his feet with his back turned towards Aurora, his head twisting around for just a moment to answer the girl's question. "My name? It's Revere, Revere Alexander von Helios. I am a master assassin! Turning and giving the girl a small bow he dropped the bag onto the ground with a loud thud and the shifting of the metallic pieces, his eyes glued onto her's to see what kind of movements she made. Like he stated earlier she was still a complete unknown stranger that he'd just met. What if she tried to kill him? Take his sake of wonders? "I may be an assassin but I reassure you, I'm not here to kill you. Just saying hello to someone who I've never...seen before." The idea of chakra seemed almost foreign to the girl and to be honest that wasn't surprising, so taking a step forward he place a finger on the bear collarbone that was showing, moving them up the soft skin of her neck. "Chakra is the energy that flows through everyone's body...by the way. Its a powerful source of what you could call magic. I can sense it with my mind and eyes. A neat trick, eh? You just happen to have special chakra. Different then the rest of the people on Dar'Lorn..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 pm

The word 'Assassin' that was uttered from the man that introduced himself ad sent a faint sliver of concern along her spine before the statement of intent on a simple greeting and curiosity was offered along with the answer about the strange word and what it's source was. "I see...I apologize if I appear somewhat...unusual. My name is Aurora Tansei Sakura Ohzora, it is nice to make your acquaintance Master Helios. I...apologize if I have...disturbed you somehow...I was just returning home..." she would reply, offering a more formal greeting to the man and hoping she caused no offense in turn. She was somewhat curious however about this essence he called Chakra and his explanation helped to clear up her confusion to the word and it's meaning quite a bit in turn. Her eyes shifted from the being towards that of the strange sack that he had carried with him and cautiously decided to float over to the side in the opposite direction of the object, aiming to place some measure of distance between herself and it.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:33 pm

"Well Miss Aurora the pleasure is all mine." He said as he noticed that she moved as far as possible away from the sack that he had brought with him. It was interesting to see this, was she trying to show that she had no interest for his goods? Or is it because she is frightened by the idea of what could be on the inside of the leather bag. "You are heading home? In this place, the middle of no-where? Well that is interesting..." Bringing up a finger he tapped the tip of his index on his chin in thought. Mostly attempting to think of a village or town that was near the Backwoods. "Say...what's the name of your home? I don't think there is a single town or village around here... Are you sure you're heading the right way?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Hearing the question of where home was Aurora would offer a nod and a smile. "I'm sure...this is the way home. I live in a place called Crystalin..." Aurora explained in cheerful tones as she stood floating there, a smile on her face as she began to relax somewhat once again. She then pointed er thumb towards the strange sack as her gaze was on that of Revere, her curiosity starting to get to her once more at last. "So what's in the sack there anywhere? There's often a problem with bandits and such at times in the forest here..." she went on to explain and then blinked a moment as she floated there, questions begining to form in her mind.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 am

"Bandits? So I have heard..." Walking to the bag he yanked the cord that kept it shut and allowed the opening to spread just ever so slightly. From inside Aurora could make the shine of gold, jewels, and other precious items gleaming in the little bit of sunlight there was. "The bandits made a mistake of attempting to rob me. I guess you can say I lucked out when I defeated them and found their treasures." Reaching one hand into the metal he moved it around with his fingers letting the air be filled with that beautiful sound that almost every man and woman knew. "There is so much here and its kind of heavy...so I honestly don't know if I want to keep carrying it around. Might bury it around here maybe..." Looking over towards Aurora he gave a small smile, "Bah...I could just as easily give it to you and call it good. But that would not be fair, since you've not given me any services in return."
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 am

Aurora turned to look at the now opened sack of treasures and floated another two paces back away from the goods, a slight frown on her face as she saw a familiar glinting metal that not only drew the worst out of some beings but also could be deadly to her and her kind. "Please excuse my bluntness but...if you are to bury that I would advise you do so in another location..." she would explain and say before dipping her head in apology before offering a cautious glance towards the sack, the glint of metal within made her nervous. She decided it best not to specify on reasons behind this discomfort but in her mind she would think that it would be simple enough to explain that such a concern was due to the bandits that were within the woods and the desire to avoid them coming across the path where she walked on her way home at times.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 am

"Hmm?" Revere tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion when Aurora stated that it would be better to bury the bag of gold somewhere else. He wanted to inquire further into why she seemed so worried about the metal. "Is everything okay? You seem like you're scared of my treasure. I mean...please excuse me if I am rude but what ARE you? An elf? Dwarf? No...n o you're too tall. Are you maybe from the lands of Pure?" Now that his interest has been peaked he moved closer to Aurora, closely examining ever inch of her body in hopes to find something that could lead to what she was. Maybe that was a tail or ears..or...something.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:45 am

Listening to the question posed from the man Aurora found herself under what appeared to be that of close and curious examination, causing her to begin to go a slight shade of pink in her embarrassment with the blush as she was not the kind who enjoyed such observations like those of a predator attempting to asses if she were something to be ignored, courted or eaten. "W...what are the lands of Pure? And I am a Tsukiyomi..." she would replay in a short statement with tones that partially indicated her discomfort on being so closely examined by a strange, bad enough she had that kind of thing at home when it wasn't extremes of over the top platitudes and deference being placed upon her, some slight semblance of normalcy was far more comfortable to her.
Bracken Backwood Divleft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bracken Backwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bracken Backwood   Bracken Backwood Empty

Back to top Go down

Bracken Backwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dar'Lorn :: No-Beast's Land :: Azure Tarn-
Jump to: