Dar'Lorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Webmaster
Falls of Depletion Bbb1d4ed-8f3d-40fb-b745-795e13001c51_zps6e1d620e
Staff Members
Season and Weather Conditions
 photo f16e547f-8a7a-4506-9418-8d2c6b1d2887_zps5349ec53.jpg

Spring: The time when the flowers and wildlife slowly begin to sprout back stronger than ever.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:12 am
Latest topics
» Shinko's Reincarnations
Falls of Depletion EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am by Shinko

» Elizabette Marie Vanhauser _ Counts Castle
Falls of Depletion EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 pm by Ryles555

» Ryles555 Characters (Elizabette)
Falls of Depletion EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm by MrLoveDinosaur

» Bracken Backwood
Falls of Depletion EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:45 am by Sakura Lunaris

» Falls of Depletion
Falls of Depletion EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am by LizzyRu

» Black Magic at it's finest
Falls of Depletion EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 am by Dat Black Magic Man

» Jaysif's Joyous Jubbilants
Falls of Depletion EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 am by Jaysif

» Suicide Hill
Falls of Depletion EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm by MrLoveDinosaur

» Exile City
Falls of Depletion EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm by MrLoveDinosaur

Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites

Top RPG Sites

Falls of Depletion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLoveDinosaur
Admin
MrLoveDinosaur

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:23 am

Falls of Depletion 397fea57-0cf1-4d1c-a50c-5b1717c9962f_zps447cccca

A superb area of tall grass, reaching up to four feet in height skirting a large, perhaps one miles square area of hot spring, where the hot vapor rises all through the year. A waterfall of lukewarm water falls into the pool, perhaps making the temperature a bit more bearable, but not by much. The water is a crystal clear aqua marine, if you can even spot it from all the pearly steam loitering the air. Sometimes you could swear you see your own reflection in the steam, or even, sightings of a white vixen’s soul? But that is a rumor that had lingered about the area for years past. Basically everyone will swim there in the spring and fall, but it is far to cold to swim in winter and far to hot to be about in the hot springs within the months of summer. There is virtually no life in the spring, or at least no marine life, sometimes a Bobcat or a coyote will be seen bathing in the mystic waters. Sometimes just staring at the wavering waters makes you feel as though your soul was just ebbing out of your body, to roam the skies...
Back to top Go down
https://darlorn.rpg-board.net
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:56 am

Falls of Depletion 363b4847-a203-45c3-aa28-31a1a0c9f64d_zps060c1e73
Aurora Tansei Sakura Ohzora
Everyone has a song in their heart...care to listen?

Falls of Depletion Dividers-8
The crowds having departed once more and the sounds of the water as it fell into the vast pool below, the steam that rose and shrouded the warm waters couldn't help but draw the silent and curious woman out from her hiding place within the forests. Her azure gaze falling upon her own reflection as she knelt at the water's edge, curious as to what drew the other beings she had seen to submerge their bodies within the warm liquid as she lightly and cautiously placed her fingertip upon the surface of the aqua hued pool, sending a faint ripple to cross the surface before she withdrew it once again. She was thankful for the steam that shrouded the pool, aiding to hide her within it as though she were simply a mere specter or a trick of the eyes, her pale form an advantage within it's shroud. Perhaps it holds some form of healing and remedial properties that the strangers and the creatures take advantage of? I wonder why it feels so warm, unlike that of other waters? It's soothing in this place but...it may not be wise for me to linger upon these banks, I wish not to succumb to weakness where I would not be able to recover so easily during the heat of the daylight hours. As silent as a whisper the woman would slowly raise herself so she no longer bowed over, gazing into the waters below but instead remained seated where she was. Such a curious place, yet there were dangers all around, this she had learned and done so quite well for when she was younger she had witnessed many a predator as it hunted and stalked for it's prey, not always in the guise of an animal however were these predators. She had watched in silence and only dared to venture towards such beings when she was sure she would be able to feast herself, for little did those predatory beings realize that they were also being hunted, leaving their potential prey to escape and live another day. Despite her need to hunt however she only did so on the nights where the moon refused to light the forest paths, this time of darkness. She took no sides, either that of the predator, nor the prey but simply enacted the actions that were required of her for her own survival like the wolves hunted the deer. With a faint and whispered sigh she would rise from where she had knelt, one arm brushing the tails of her dress out once again so they would not snag upon any loose outcroppings from habit and then floated there in silence, contemplating the strange properties of the waters and why they drew the other beings.
Falls of Depletion Divleft
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Falls of Depletion CiniaPacificafull1238591_zpsae3a5fcb

Alice Rose Raphael

Alice walked threw the tall grass, pushing it out of her way as it would sometimes go back and hit her face. "ow, stupid grass" she said as she went and took a step and slipped went tumbling towards the ground and landed infront fo the water. "i hate walking" she grumbbled a bit. Standing u she brushed her backside off as she stood up. Looking straight she gasped at how beautiful at the water, the waterfall, the whole area. "wow" was all she said in awe as seh stood there, taking in the beauty of it
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:42 am

The sounds of another being arriving within the area caused the woman to snap her head around and begin to examine the shadows that hid the area before she glanced up towards the sky, checking the time that remained to her to be here before she quickly and silently raced over towards the side and ducked down in the shadows and steam. Another being...is it a stranger or a creature? I must not stay...I must not be found.... she thought to herself as her eyes began to dart around and land upon various areas that may lead her towards a swift and hasty retreat from prying eyes should they fall upon her, hopeful that they would place her visage to imaginings and the steam that hid the waters of the pools.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Alice Rose Raphael

Alice smiled to herself as she wipped some sweat from her forehead as she got an idea. Striping off her jacket and socks along with shoes she stood there in her white shirt and blue shorts. "looks like its nice and cool" she said before she ran and jumped into the water with a large splash. Her blonde hair still held in the braid, even though her bangs were floating around her. Her pink eyes looked to the surface as she swam up, her head coming out of hte water as she spit some out of her mouth. "yes, this was a good idea" she said floating on her back closing her eyes, letting the sun's rays hit her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 am

Aurora sat down as she was beginning to feel the effects of the highe temperatures in the area starting to have a slight effect upon her as she shied further away from the feminine voice that had arrived and the splash that had made it's way to her ears. Returning to float once more, the silent woman made her way over to the shaded side of the pool and then carefully looking to see the other woman had removed her clothing to dive in, she in turn decided to try and attempt the same in the safety of the shadowed area. Slowly lowering herself into the waters she would float there and began to think. The water here appears to be pleasing to the touch, warm in nature yet it is not caused by the sun's rays from where I am...how interesting...
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Alice Rose Raphael

Alice went and sat up in hte water a bit and looked around seeing a young women. "Hey!" she said loudly over to the girl. Her hand lifted out of the water to wave to get her attention, to see where the noise was coming from. "hows it going!?" SHe yelled again to her. She was always one to go and yell, along with being friendly and bubbly. Diping her head under the water she cold off, the suns rays was a bit warm for her, but this water made it nice and cool.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

Having been spotted by the other being, Aurora quickly got out of the water and took hold of her clothing, pressing it to herself shyly as she saw it was another female waving towards her in greeting. Uncertain as to if she was calling over to her or not, she looked around a few moments to check it really was her before she offered a nervous bow of her head towards the beautiful blonde and then floated over, the water still falling from her body and then spoke in quiet and soft tones. "H...hello...I...I hope I wasn't..disturbing you...I...I was curious...about this place...U had...I have to go..." she explained nervously as she floated there, her feet not touching the ground as she gazed at the woman, not entirely certain as to what she should do, it was her first time interacting so directly with another being during the daylight hours. Becoming ever more nervous she decided to get dressed once more, offering a slight bow of her head once more as an apologetic gesture then turning she sped off from the falls hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
LizzyRu

LizzyRu

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 am

Alice Rose Raphael

Alice watched as the girl left and swam towards the shore and grabbed her clothing and shoes. water droplets fell over face as she let the sun dry her off as she turned and started to leave. "Now.......where to go?" She said falling back into the grass. the shade hiding her face, while the sun was on her legs. "maybe i shouldnt have gone to this place, not much really here" she said staring into the sky cloud watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falls of Depletion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falls of Depletion   Falls of Depletion Empty

Back to top Go down

Falls of Depletion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dar'Lorn :: No-Beast's Land :: Azure Tarn-
Jump to: